The 2021-22 New South Wales Report on State Finances includes:
- an overview of the financial performance and position of the General Government and Total State Sectors for 2021-22
- the audited Consolidated Financial Statements of the General Government and Total State Sectors for 2021-22, including a full set of note disclosures required by Australian Accounting Standards
- the Outcomes Report on Government Finances for the general government sector, public non-financial corporations sector, public financial corporations sector and the non-financial public sector for 2021-22, prepared in accordance with the Uniform Presentation Framework adopted by all Australian governments.
Also available on the NSW Parliament website.Category: Financial Reports Topic: Reporting Date: 30 November 2022 Status: Current
This volume reports on the operations and performance of the NSW Treasury, together with the consolidated financial statements for the period 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022.Category: Annual Reports Topic: Reporting Date: 22 November 2022 Status: Current
The inaugural First Nations Business Sector Technical Research Paper provides the first New South Wales-specific analysis of the size and nature of the First Nations business sector and sets a baseline against which the sector’s growth can be measured over timeCategory: Research & Information Topic: Economic and Financial Appraisal Date: 25 October 2022 Status: Current
This document provides guidance to Responsible Agencies for completing an initial, high-level, qualitative assessment to determine whether a capital project is potentially suitable for a Public Private Partnership (PPP).
Defined terms are consistent with those used in the NSW Public Private Partnership Policy and Guidelines (TPG22-21).Category: General Topic: Commercial Policy Date: 01 October 2022 Status: Current
These Guidelines demonstrate the NSW Government’s:
- Recognition of the benefits of the Public Private Partnership (PPP) approach as an effective delivery model in the appropriate circumstances
- Commitment to the proactive assessment of the potential use of various PPP models early in procurement processes; and
- Commitment to maximise beneficial outcomes to Government and taxpayers through engaging with the private sector in the delivery of service enabling infrastructure.
NSW Treasury uses advertising to inform the public of their rights, obligations and entitlements, and to explain government policies, programs, services and initiatives.
The Policy applies to all staff within Treasury, including the Office of Energy and Climate Change.
This guidance applies to the treatment of contributions from the General Government Sector (GGS) to State Owned Corporations (SOCs) for the purposes of:
- Preparing the budget papers and budget aggregates
- Preparing the Annual Consolidated State Financial Statements under s7.17 of the Government Sector Finance Act 2018 (GSF Act).
Government Entities are asked to attest that the Government Entity was either ‘compliant’, ‘non-compliant’ or ‘in transition’ for the relevant reporting period in relation to the core requirements of TPP21-14.
Government Entities must use this document to attest for the 2021-2022 financial year.
Once completed, please return to [email protected].Category: General Topic: Financial Management Date: 06 September 2022 Status: Current
This paper contains summaries of major tax initiatives for Australian states and territories, updating the Interstate Comparison of Taxes series with four years of interstate tax measures for the period covering FY2018-19 to FY2021-22.Category: Research & Information Topic: Reporting Date: 01 September 2022 Status: Current
This Treasury Circular provides information for NSW Ministers and agencies on processes for negotiating and approval to enter into new or extended funding agreements with the Commonwealth. This Circular replaces the former Premiers Memorandum M2011-19 NSW Protocol for the Intergovernmental Agreement on Federal Financial Relations.Category: Treasury Circulars (TC) Topic: Financial Arrangements Date: 30 August 2022 Status: Current
Last updated: 28/02/2022