Ready to grow your career and still maintain a balance? Working at Treasury will give you access to a range of benefits that help you balance work with the things that matter to you.
Take the leave you need:
- recreation leave - up to 20 days per year
- sick leave/carer’s leave – up to 15 days per year
- long service leave – after 7 years of service
- flextime for non-executive employees
- parental or adoption leave – up to 14 weeks paid and up to 104 weeks unpaid.
We leverage the best of both for our people, collaborating and developing in the office and also providing support to:
- work from the office or from home
- work remotely from time-to-time and as agreed from different locations in New South Wales.
Health and wellbeing
Thrive wherever you are:
- elective annual influenza vaccination
- discounted gym and pool access
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- regular wellbeing sessions.
Be the best you can be:
- leadership development programs
- mentoring and coaching
- LinkedIn Learning
- transfers and secondments.
Make your salary work for you:
- leave loading for permanent non-executive employees
- salary packaging options
- novated leasing arrangements.
Work how it makes sense for you:
- job sharing
- flexible start and end times
- career breaks
- leave purchase.
Last updated: 09/11/2022