Government sector finance reform
The Government Sector Finance Act 2018 (GSF Act) implementation is under way.
This page provides information about the GSF Act and associated reform to assist agencies with their role in the successful implementation. Agencies should note that the fact sheets and other support material are a guide only and do not replace a familiarity with the legislation.
If you can’t find the information that you require or if you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
- Your Guide to understanding the GSF Act
- Fact Sheet - COVID-19 Legislation Amendment (Emergency Measures—Treasurer) Act May 2020
- GSF Act: Agency Action List Guide- June 2020
- GSF Update - Cluster CFOs - July 2019
- GSF Update - Presentation for State Owned Corporations (SOCs) - July 2019
- GSF Act commencement timetable
- Government Sector Finance Act 2018
- Explanatory notes (from the Bill’s drafting)
- Government Sector Regulation 2018
- GSF Amendment Regulation 2019
- Government Sector Finance Act 2018 (Schedule 2 - Provisions for COVID-19 pandemic - includes amendments to the Public Finance & Audit Act 1983 and Annual Reporting Acts
- Public Finance and Audit Regulation 2015 (Schedule 2 – Provisions for COVID-19 pandemic)
To access fact sheets and resources regarding the GSF Act, click on the resource pages on the left-hand menu or below.
Last updated: 12/04/2021