Government sector finance reform
The Government Sector Finance Act 2018 (GSF Act) implementation is under way.
This page provides information about the GSF Act and associated reform to assist agencies with their role in the successful implementation. Agencies should note that the fact sheets and other support material are a guide only and do not replace a familiarity with the legislation.
If you can’t find the information that you require or if you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
Treasurer’s Directions under the GSF Act
- 1/7/21: Example - Statement by the Accountable Authority
- 1/7/21: FAQ Sheet - GSF Act Financial reporting commencement 1 July 2021
- Updated: GSF FAQs - Reporting
- 17/11/21: Summary of Consultation Provisions in the GSF Act
- 13/05/22: GSF Act - Agency Action List Guide
- GSF Act commencement timetable
- GSF Act - Agency Action List Guide
- Summary of Consultation Provisions in the GSF Act
Last updated: 13/05/2022