NSW Treasury has established its governance framework in line with the NSW Audit Office’s governance principles. Good governance promotes public confidence in NSW Treasury and is essential to our service delivery and the effective and efficient use of taxpayers’ money.
At NSW Treasury, good governance is represented by our policies, processes, systems and behaviours which ensure that we deliver on our vision. They also ensure we comply with all relevant laws, codes and directions while meeting community expectations of probity, accountability and transparency.
NSW Treasury’s internal policies and frameworks can be accessed below:
- Treasury's Code of Ethics and Conduct
- NSW Treasury Fraud & Corruption Control Framework
- NSW Fraud and Corruption Prevention Policy
- NSW Treasury Compliance Framework
- NSW Treasury Compliance Incident Reporting Policy
- Treasury Guarantee of Service
- Internal Audit and Risk Management in Treasury
- NSW Treasury Internal Risk Management Framework
- Procedure for managing formal access requests under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009
- Public interest disclosures internal reporting policy
- Treasury Privacy Management Plan and Guidelines (June 2015)