Access to the building
52 Martin Place is open between 6:00am and 7:00pm Monday to Friday.
Pedestrians can access the building through three main entrances:
- Phillip Street (Level 3 - main lobby and cafes)
- Elizabeth Street (Level 2)
- Martin Place Station (Level 1 - food court)
Levels 2 and 3 are accessed through automatic sliding doors, while Level 1 is via Martin Place Station and escalators/stairs/passenger lift up to level 2 and 3.
'Tenant Only' car park accessed via Phillip Street
- Disability access - lift and ramp access at this car park, disabled car spaces available
Pedestrian parking: 60 Elizabeth Street Car Park (2-minute walk)
- Disability access - restricted lift and ramp access at this car park, disabled car spaces available
- Trains – Martin Place Station: Entrance located under 52 Martin Place
- Buses – Elizabeth Street: 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 263, 343
The building is serviced by 16 Otis passenger lifts performing to A-grade standard. These lifts include:
- One retail / accessibility lift (Levels 1-3), three podium-rise lifts, five low-rise lifts, six high-rise lifts and a goods lift;
- Updated and advanced lift system that has audio indicators when selected and can be linked to an app on the user’s phone which can help with Audio, Visual and Mobility orientated disabilities;
- Visual cues and sounds when the lift arrives at floors. Audio indication of which floor the lift has arrived;
- Standard braille emergency call buttons are at a height and position that can be reached by all;
- Internal braille buttons to assist in closing and opening doors.
- Accessible meeting rooms
- Accessible bathrooms on common floors and all Treasury floors
- Adjustable work stations
- Variable height and position monitors
- All meeting rooms and one quiet room on each floor have adjustable lighting
- Continuous and uninterrupted paths of travel in the office around the core of the building allowing for easy access to kitchens, tea points, bathrooms, printers, stationary and other office areas
- All changes made during the latest office renovation were filtered through the “Design for Dignity” principles and include appropriate spacing in common areas and paths of travel, lowered bench heights, multiple height microwaves and large handles on cabinetry
- Accessible ‘End-of-Trip’ services, including two accessible toilets/showers.
52 Martin Place website
52 Martin Place has a dedicated property website which provides details about the building and its services, as well as other helpful information. This website is available to the general public and can be accessed via: www.52martinplace.com.au.