Prior to the introduction of the Point of Consumption tax, the Government released a discussion paper and undertook a public consultation process. Submissions for this consultation have now closed.
The list of submissions received follows:
- CrownBet - Confidential,
- Greyhound Racing NSW,
- Harness Racing NSW/Racing NSW (joint submission) - Confidential,
- Members of the public or professional punters,
- NSW Bookmakers' Co-operative Ltd,
- NSW Council of Social Services (NCOSS),
- On-course bookmaker,
- Responsible Wagering Australia (RWA) - Confidential,
- Sportsbet - Confidential,
- The Coalition of Major Professional & Participation Sports (COMPPS).
For further details see the Point of Consumption (PoC) tax on wagering factsheet.
To read the media releases, see: