We undertake research projects to inform our advice to NSW Government. Our reports cover complex economic, environmental, and social challenges and provide evidence-based advice to drive innovation and economic opportunity in New South Wales.
Upcoming research and publications include:
- NSW Remote Working Insights Series - providing evidence on how COVID-19 has changed working patterns across New South Wales and the economic implications for NSW workers, businesses and policymakers.
- Easier Access to Government Business Services - exploring local and international models to help businesses find the right government services and providing NSW business with a central point of access.
- Let's Collaborate: SMEs Using Research to Drive Innovation - examining the potential for small to medium enterprises (SMEs) to collaborate with research organisations to realise opportunities for innovation.
- Global Talent Flows - exploring how New South Wales can attract and retain global talent and learn from successful international approaches.
- Adaptive Workforce - identifying long-term policy directions for New South Wales to meet the challenges and grasp the opportunities of the future of work, with a focus on resilience, adaptation and lifelong learning.
- Place-Based Innovations Series - researching place-based topics to support successful clustering and innovation precincts in New South Wales, including the benefits of clustering for different industries; the qualities successful anchor tenants and local champions bring to a place; and workforce development programs that enhance local entrepreneurial and business knowledge and skills.
- Innovation and Productivity Scorecard 2021 - providing a snapshot of New South Wales’ innovation and productivity performance compared to other states and selected international economies.
To be notified when new publications are released, subscribe here.